FlowTex International established a wide reputation of serving Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) to the pipeline industry. FlowTex International as competent contractor using the most advanced technology after more than eighteen years of successful cooperation in numerous HDD projects, with combined resources, experiences and know- how of all staff from top management down to the level. With over 130 employees and wide-spread fleet of various drilling rigs ranges from 40 ton to 400 ton capacity which can be used to install the most demanding applications all over the world. Know-how gives an indication of great value to the Clients serving them with the beliefs of flexibility, reliability and quality and has been augmented by an enviable safety records and environmental awareness to suit international standards.
FlowTex International aims on providing large scales of Horizontal Directional Drilling services globally. As leading Contractor for HDD - HDD process is the advanced Trenchless Technology that is used all over the World for the installation of underground services such as fiber optic cables, electrical cables, telecommunication cables, gas lines, crude oil lines, sewer lines, water lines, shore approaches as well as other environmental applications.
The very best quality, optimal service, dedicated employees and safe working conditions reveal all of us a promising future.
The success of our enterprise vitally depends on our competitiveness. Entrepreneurial experience, modern machinery, and not lastly, dedicated and highly qualified employees are our key to successfully participate in the market, now and in the future.
We want to provide our customers with products in best possible quality. We therefore need clearly defined processes and organizational structures. Additionally, optimal service as well as courtesy and politeness will help us in satisfying the needs of our customers, thereby ensuring a long- term and successful cooperation.
Industrial Safety and Health Protection
We spell Industrial Safety and Health Protection with BIG capital letters, since safe and healthy working conditions are prerequisite requirements to accomplish our objectives. Every accident causes pain and distress to the persons affected and for their families. In addition, the loss of an employee and colleagues will have an effect on the operational sequence of working procedures, in the quality, and the satisfaction of our customers consequently endangering the complete success of the enterprise. We ,of course, just as much also want to protect and preserve the health of third parties, because every accident is avoidable!
Qualified and Motivated Employees
Our employees are our most important asset for success. Comprehensive training and constant further schooling are indispensable to ensure, that they have total control of the working – methods and processes. Our superiors in charge motivate our employees to encourage self – responsible conduct and teamwork, so that the preset goals may be achieved.
Protection of the Environment
For us, the protection of the environment and the economical use of our natural resources are corporate goals of equal rank. Risks are minimized and excluded as far as possible.
By continuous improvement in all stages of work, we can attain a considerably reduced risk of breakdowns, dangerous situations and wok accidents. Any measure, which serves to improve industrial safety, will help the enterprise in efficient and economical production without interference and failures, and to satisfy our customers at the same time.
The employees shall be committed:
- To mind the safety of colleagues
- To immediately notify the supervisor of disturbance’s and defects
- To always wear and use personal safety equipment, if this is required or specified
- To always conduct the work, so that others are not endangered
- To always use machinery, equipment and working material as they are intended to be used
- To always observed and follow regulations and internal instructions regarding industrial safety
- To immediately notify the supervisor of imminent danger, and to take up action to the extent possible without endangering themselves.
- To submit suggestions for the improvement of safe and healthy jobs.
The management and supervisor shall be committed:
- To act as good examples
- To instruct and inform the employees regarding dangers and burdens
- To provide suitable personal safety equipment, and also to use it themselves
- To observe the safety regulations in every cas when giving orders of instructions
- To take up organization measure, to ensure fast and best – possible aid in emergencies
- To eliminate disturbances and defects as quickly as possible under consideration of the rules of industrial safety
- To take suggestions for improvement submitted by the employees seriously, and to implement them without delay
- To train the employee das best possible by means of internal and external further schooling
- To encourage and promote every employee according to his individual qualifications potentials and capabilities